Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, some of you are really starting to sound like entitled Bama fans, which is absurd when you think of the last 15 years and have to play the No. 3 team in the country. Really need to check yourself there, bud. If Milroe starts, there is no way we are up more than 28-0 at the end of the first quarter.
We aren’t cocky, we’re hopeful

It's going to drive me crazy if the refs put bubble wrap all over BY if he does play, and take pity on him for "playing hurt." If we get flagged for just playing football against him, hitting him, sacking him, whatever. That's going to be infuriating.
My concern is our fans will pepper the field with all kinds of stuff if the officiating is bad. It ain't gonna look pretty on national TV if it happens

I want Bryce to play so badly. He won’t run and will have a much weaker arm.

Milroe will run wild on us for a bit. They will get some chunk plays and it will be 80% run run run.

I think if Bryce plays we get a lead early and never look back.

That is the best case scenario for us. Play Bryce. Be ineffective and we go up 2 scores and they have to run and force throws with Milroe to catch up.
👆🏻This all This!!!
BY playing is a plus for us. He want run and with a limited throwing arm it helps us and hurts them.

cat-gato.gif

Did you hear him say that BY has to play to make it even close!

They need to get in front of that and announce the use of high definition cameras trained on every seat in the house to identify offenders.

Whether they have any or not.
Would probably curtail some if it, can’t stop the boobirds though lol.. we already know they are going to do some creative officiating

Would probably curtail some if it, can’t stop the boobirds though lol.. we already know they are going to do some creative officiating
Yeah, probably wouldn't have too much effect really, my guess is most folks that throw that stuff aren't making clear decisions to do it, they're just drunk and impulsive.

But hell, so was I when I was like in high school... and college... and for a number of years after that....

I'm all better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back