Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
FL is getting the usual 1st year HC bump.

2024 recruiting is where our current wins will really show up, not 2023. But we'll have a very solid class regardless.
Not sure it’s so much 1st year bump as it is fertile territory. Thing is all things flow through the QB. We got ours to add to what looks like a solid stable, they don’t and didn’t last year. They have a project QB starting who may get better but also may have peaked. The supporting stars only help so much w/o a solid QB. UT winning this round IMO…

The man is literally a Tennesseean, UT Grad, former writer of The Beacon. Lol.

He burned Roman Harper earlier for the times he lost to UT.

He just calls it like it is and we've been god awful since he's made a name for himself.

Shocking. It's almost like the media talks up good teams and trashes bad teams...
He has made a career of fellating Bama for years. I am certainly do bland him .

Not sure it’s so much 1st year bump as it is fertile territory. Thing is all things flow through the QB. We got ours to add to what looks like a solid stable, they don’t and didn’t last year. They have a project QB starting who may get better but also may have peaked. The supporting stars only help so much w/o a solid QB. UT winning this round IMO…
Bit of both. But 99% of Y1 HCs get the natural bump. It is just so easy to take advantage of.

Only in rare cases does it not happen, such as the post-Pruitt situation smh. Making our current trajectory even more absurd.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I truly think this is another LSU/A&M scenario….the lines have moved the same..moving the lines purposely to get more money on bama

like a reverse psychology thing? I admit they're legit morons, like snot bubble taste the glue eating crayons level dumb, but increasing the spread to get them to bet seems backward af

Reactions: UTSuave’
He has made a career of fellating Bama for years. I am certainly do bland him .

So someone reporting on sports spoke well of the greatest HC and CFB run of all-time? How dare he.

Guess he just should've ignored reality and looked like an insane man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back