Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is so funny, is the fact we haven’t played a complete game all year. And, still haven’t

Hopefully we will be at full strength/health by Kentucky.

Not that we will even need it. But it will fun to see this team have a chance to put it all together before they go down to Athens to whip the Dawgs.

@VolsDoc81TX got a PT question for you. My 12-year old daughter got a grade 2 sprain on her ankle (outside, but I don’t know specific diagnosis). What exercises and junk to do to build back strength and also for prevention? This is her second in about 2 months. First was in volleyball, second was in Gym class. Time to put an end to this junk.

Dang it, it’s posts like these that keep me in the past. 😎

Your daughter will be graduating before you get this…

At the very least, get a lace up ankle brace. She has to wear it at all times for 1 week (not sleeping). Then as her ankle recovers, she can wean out of it. I would have her wear it for any sport and gym.
The ligaments need to heal before worrying about stretching and strengthening.

Check out the https://tryaryse.com website and look at their brace if you’re really worried about her re-injuring it again. It’s the ifast brace.

Hopefully that helps.

This is a great thread. I love VolNation. So many happy fans and families tonight.

What a night! My daughter got on my shoulders and signed the top of the goal post! The crowd went nuts cheering her on so Channel 8 interviewed her! She's 11 and this memory will last forever!20221015_202025.jpg20221015_201950.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back