Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re not facing a better QB this year than Bryce Young. Young was Mahomes-esque out there. Ridiculous ability to escape the rush, keep his eyes downfield and make accurate throws.

I said all week that if he played it would be an 80% Bryce Young… I was wrong. That was the biggest punch that Bryce Young could muster.. and it wasn’t enough. Props to him though, he was great.

Yo ain't even gonna lie that's some of the most gangsta sh*t I've seen on a football field.You talk about intimidating a rival...God u gotta love the heart of this squad,gives u goosebumps honestly.
I noticed it real time and thought — did that just happen? And then convinced myself he must have been swishing Gatorade or something, but nope he’s just savage!

Never seen anything like it. Virtually our whole section in lower YY10 had lit cigars, ladies included. It’s like we all knew it was time. And it was. Field still looked like this 20-30 minutes after the game ended. Unbelievable energy in that stadium all night. Go Vols. Win em all. I can now say at mid season we truly are undefeated and tied for first!!

Attachments

• DA89821D-AEA6-4330-9D37-155C56681C5C.jpeg
    DA89821D-AEA6-4330-9D37-155C56681C5C.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I've said for weeks we don't need Tillman, this this is the week we need him. Bama has the horses to stop Bru and Hyatt, Keyton will be the one with the 1 on 1. Plus LMAO at us needing him for Kentucky. They're garbage. I'm also not convinced we have to have him against UGA.
I would also be on the sit him train if we had a loss, or things weren't looking good, but this week means everything. This week means playoffs, it means Atlanta. If he's cleared he needs to play. TN isn't beating Bama without Tillman
🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back