Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was amazing. Wow. Getting the win in the TSiO matchup. Breaking the streak against an Alabama team at their best. Hosted one of the biggest recruiting weekends on campus ever, and wow what an experience for those recruits that made it in. GameDay and SEC Nation being on campus with Peyton in attendance on a national CBS broadcast.

UT and Neyland became the center of the college football universe on Saturday, and it shined. History was made.

It's hard to wrap my mind around where this program was less than 2 years ago. What this team and coaching staff has done is remarkable. This team isn't just competitive with the best teams; they're establishing themselves as one of the best teams in the country.

Enjoy tonight. Take in this day and remember it. I never imagined after beating Alabama in 2006 the horror that lied ahead for this program over the next decade plus. We finally appear to have leadership on the academic and athletic sides of campus that are aligned and working together. Today really illustrated that. I'm enjoying the present and looking forward to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back