Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did.
Week 7: Football Players of the Week
"
i
Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee
  • Wright, making his 35th career start on the offensive line, neutralized a dominant Alabama front as No. 6/8 Tennessee beat the Crimson Tide, 52-49, on Saturday for the Vols' first victory in the series since 2006.
  • Protected and paved the way for a Tennessee offense that racked up 567 total yards against an Alabama defense that was first in the SEC allowing only 250.8 yards per game (+316.2).
  • Wright, a 2023 NFL Draft prospect, played all 70 offensive snaps at right tackle and did not allow a sack or pressure as the Vols also rushed for 182 yards in the victory.
  • He was the highest graded offensive lineman in the contest according to Pro Football Focus.
  • Wright and Tennessee averaged a stellar 8.1 yards per play, the most allowed by Alabama since 8.85 vs. Texas A&M on Sept. 14, 2013.
  • Wright has not allowed a sack in now 12 straight games.
"
Thank you, I am relieved. I did a search earlier and I only found Will Campbell. Only one was named in weeks 4, 5, 6. Darnell really deserves it.

Last edited:
Nope. UGA is much better on Defense, we won’t have the home field advantage and their Offense Is continually underestimated.
On the other hand, we seem to be getting better, especially O Line, if we’re lucky Tilman and a couple defenders are back and no one else gets hurt-,but you never know when injuries are going to come
1665415717864-gif.502497

What makes you think UNC will give Clemson a game? UNC isn’t that good and they haven’t played a defense as good as Clemson.

They aren't that good. It's more a knock on Clemson. Clemson's back end defensively isn't that great and UNC has enough offensive firepower to carve them up a few times.

Ok..I’m so frustrated with Bammer fans..I just reached out to one on my FB friend list in a comment under a video that I posted..I told her great game and we we’re over the moon still because of the 15yr fraught..she went on to complain about the refs and how corrupted that specific crew has been in other games..Can they just say, “Yeah, great game between two rivals, etc.” Instead they have to make an excuse every time the lose, it’s always the refs fault..It’s never Saban’s fault or so and so’s fault..I swear I’m starting to hate Bama and their fans as much as I do Florida’s..They are the most entitled fan base in the country.😖😖

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back