Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting dynamic this week with the head coach of the opponent having a high profile QB recruit for a son that evidently showed some classless behavior toward our head coach when he was first hired. What's ironic about it is I don't believe Ty Simpson would ever see the field for the Vols. He definitely wouldn't be playing over Hooker, don't believe he would play over Milton, and seriously doubt he could beat out Nico. Probably better that he went to a lesser program where he has a chance to play.
I want to act classless toward him and his recruitment. He never acted like he had interest here. I hope he sinks down into the abyss of pine holders. Too much?

You can bookmark this…
Heupel just put 52 points on the best defensive head coach that’s probably ever walked the planet who had 5 game film’s to prepare with, and still couldn’t do sh*t. He’ll put 50 on UK, and 40 on UGA easily.
Georgia has only 7 sacks for the entire year. They’re in trouble… the point spread is irrelevant. Everyone is asking what’s wrong with Alabama? Lost in it all is this offense. If Tennessee had above average DB’s, they would’ve smoked Bama by 20 points easily. When Tillman hits the field, this thing is gonna be a runway train.
If the Tennessee defense can stop giving up so many long pass conversions on 3rd & 4th down…
They will be in the playoffs.
💯

That would be General Robert Reese Neyland.

112 victories by way of shutout, including a 17-game streak of regular season shutouts.

You, sir, may now take a lap.

View attachment 503181
These goofballs 😭😭😭

Losers like this are why I worry HH5 is going to get screwed out of the Heisman

I’ve never seen more excuses for a player that is surrounded by so-called elite talent in my life
I don't really disagree. Bryce young was outstanding and Bama didn't lose because of poor qb play. Dude looks like mahomes or there. I have a ton of respect for how that kid plays.

Which makes beating him and Alabama all the more meaningful.

I don't really disagree. Bryce young was outstanding and Bama didn't lose because of poor qb play. Dude looks like mahomes or there. I have a ton of respect for how that kid plays.

Which makes beating him and Alabama all the more meaningful.

Exactly. Also what made that game so damn entertaining. Young did everything he could to win that game. And Vols still won. It was beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back