Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone keep pushing that button vid and repost while tagging ESPN and others. They would be dragging us if it happened
Yes. Imagine if they got us on camera doing that. . . we all saw how they treated us over 1 mustard bottle, a golf ball and water bottles. They'd be calling for criminal charges!

In fact, they were literally calling for criminal charges on people throwing plastic bottles on the field.

Unpopular opinion but...to paraphrase Theo Von, don't rush the football field if you aren't ready for football field **** to happen.

Students know they aren't technically allowed down there, and if you get in a players face and he smacks you.. oh well.

Did you watch the videos? No one was in his face.

Unpopular opinion but...to paraphrase Theo Von, don't rush the football field if you aren't ready for football field **** to happen.

Students know they aren't technically allowed down there, and if you get in a players face and he smacks you.. oh well.
It was a woman walking by, no where near his face.

Man that Florida win was nice don’t get me wrong but that Alabama win was much more enjoyable. Like it isn’t even a contest for me. Their fans on their high horses all these years forgetting they were complete garbage after Stallings retired in that 10 year window from 97-06’ It just means more as they say in the SEC. To get little Nick before he scrambles towards retirement was just fantastic

Wife was unimpressed, I must say.

Me: Come in here baby.
Her: Are you rewatching the UT/Bama game?
Me: Yah
Her: You called me in here for that?
Me: No. You're about to see a boob pop out.
Her: ... ... ... ...
You've been married a long time when you have to watch TV to see a boob pop out.

Take the person's sex/gender out of the equation. Jermaine Burton didn't have a Devante Adams moment, where it's arguable two people ran into each other.

Burton went out of his way to hit someone in the face who was just trying to get around him. It doesn't even matter if the person called his mama a hoe. That's assault. It's unnecessary. It's wrong.

She should press charges to bring awareness to the situation because that crap is totally unacceptable. He shouldn't be able to get away with that.

How about that bend but don't break philosophy paying off when we forced a field goal when they had 2nd and goal from the 3 in the first quarter and almost picked them off and held them to zero points? Then we kept them from getting a first down and forced the long kick that they missed with 27 seconds left. Against teams like Alabama and UGA, those statistics are the ones that matter most because you aren't going to blow those teams out. Who cares what your defensive stats are overall when you are playing big time situational football. We win games. That's ALL that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back