Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WillAtSpyre- if one is already a member, can we pay a fee for an autograph? I will pay extra if it is of the picture with the Bama player left in the dust on the ground:)

Yes! We're going to have a link go out today to all current members where you can buy an autograph print from Jalin with proceeds going directly to him.

Yes! We're going to have a link go out today to all current members where you can buy an autograph print from Jalin with proceeds going directly to him.

Glad someone already asked and I'm glad you guys are on top of it already!

I wanted to get this blown up and get some/many of the players to sign it (silver sharpie):
FfJe4LQXgAEQFCp.jpg:large

don't know how to go about getting sigs

Also, getting ahead of Christmas gifts, can we get players to do jersey signatures too?

Could be wrong...but the only RBs I've seen us have some trouble with were the quick/fast guys. And even then we've only given up one explosive play all season to RBs.

Their strength plays into our strength. I don't see Rodriguez being able to churn out 5.5 a carry running between the tackles and I don't think he's got enough speed to outrun our LBs to the corner. Banks and Beasley have REALLY looked good on the edges against RBs. Most of Gibbs' ankle breaking cuts were against secondary guys that over pursued. When it was Banks or Beasley closing on him they typically made the stop.
The one explosive play we gave up there was major holding by Pitt on Jeremy Banks who had shot the gap and was going to get a tackle for loss.

Glad someone already asked and I'm glad you guys are on top of it already!

I wanted to get this blown up and get some/many of the players to sign it (silver sharpie):
FfJe4LQXgAEQFCp.jpg:large

don't know how to go about getting sigs

Also, getting ahead of Christmas gifts, can we get players to do jersey signatures too?
I want this framed in my office. If you figure out how to get it let me know. Probably need the original file from the person who took the pic

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
uh oh, looks what's the top story
Fox News
I don't think anything of significance will happen. Here is a statement from the SEC.

"This is why we have these rules," an SEC official told ESPN on Wednesday. "It was a great scene, but it's also a recipe for disaster when you have emotional players walking off the field and fans running around by them and celebrating

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
With 6 regular season games left, plus whatever happens in the post season, Jalin Hyatt (10 TDs) is 4 TD receptions away from breaking UT's single season receiving TD record (Marcus Nash 13 TDs 1997).
this is a crazy stat. My guess is he'll add 2 this weekend and at least 3 more by the final whistle of the Georgia game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back