Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Stroud has a big game against Michigan and they finish undefeated...he will win the Heisman unless Hooker lays it on UGA and UK and we also win out, and even then it won't be enough imo...because the imbeciles that vote on this do not take schedule into account.

That the two QBs are obviously not facing the same level of consistent competition is absolutely irrelevant to the idiots that vote for this award.
Unfortunately I agree

The conference hates teams storming the field. I'm sure Sankey will use the Burton incident to further chastise UT for "failure to implement procedures to ensure compliance with SEC policy." Sankey has the power to enforce stricter penalties for violations. It wouldn't be surprising to see him put school admins on notice that he will do so, especially since the fines are relatively inconsequential to SEC schools.
it doesn't help Boyd saying what he said .

Reading the Mild cat board last night. They are conveced we have a bounty reward system. Gotta love fans.
I saw that too....I was like what in the hell are you idiot retards babbling about? That is one of the stupidest conspiracy comments that I have ever seen...and I am a member of VN...so that is saying a lot.

I know some of y’all don’t like mainstream country but I was just listening to The Highway on XM and a song came on called “Tennessee Orange” by Meghan Moroney and it’s all about her falling for a Tennessee fan even though she grew up a Georgia fan.

It’s happening.
Hubby and I were on our way to Harrah’s Cherokee and heard that sound on the exact same channel..Told him I’m glad I didn’t have to convert him from a rival’s fan to a UT fan..He said the odds were since he’s from Knoxville, it wasn’t gonna be necessary..😂😂

Kentucky should watch tape of what we did to LSU’s Daniels, and then revisit this stat. We are going to feast on Levis.

Ours would be better minus that stupid Pitt game. It is weird how our OL is playing like our offense as a whole, it is getting better and better even as the quality of defenses raises exponentially.

Don’t taze me but I’m old enough to remember the 1985 Georgia Tech game
Saturday before we beat Bama 16-14 on the road
The Tech game ended in a 6-6 tie
Granted we lost Tony Robinson to a knee injury but talk about going from mountain top to valley floor in one week😬
The only people that don't understand what happened that week are not Tennessee fans. I and everybody else thought the season was absolute toast after losing T-Rob...it should have been once Dickey became the QB.

Losing him and going to Dickey was a catastrophic loss...or it should have been. We were easy to defend in the GT game because we were completely 1 dimensional with Dickey.

Daryl Dickey playing as solid as he did after that GT game and allowing us to have better balance was improbable at best.

Talk about next man up...😳

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back