Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a $.50 bet in the preseason that UT would win the SECCG. I can cash out for $1.65+/-. Forget for a minute that it's only $.50. Imagine it's $5k and you could cash out for $16.5k. . . or whatever $ you want to put in there that would cause you to really consider the cash-out. . .

The question is, do you cash out right now, knowing a loss this Saturday will lose the bet? Or do you let it ride, knowing a win means you likely play for the title, but not guaranteed to win?

I’d always let future picks ride. I’m not against cash outs in general, they can be very strategic and smart at times.

Since we are on the subject though lol, I just had to fight with DraftKings to get $2.30 from a cash out 😂 I bet $1.64 on picking the total over/under goals from every Champions League match today, would have won $70, and I hit both of the two early games. Every late game but one was on track to hit and the one that wasn’t was pretty far off. I eventually gave up hope at the 70th minute and decided to cash out for a measly $2.30.. but it didn’t work. I restarted the app 4 times over 5 minutes and the cash out never changed and the odds never changed, but the cash out button wouldn’t work. It kept saying “Error while cashing out” or something like that. I took a screenshot and contacted support and they told me “The odds were probably changing behind the scenes so they cancelled cash out options.” I very politely told them that if that was the case the cash out option wouldn’t have shown up each time I reloaded the app and this was a software glitch, not an odds change. This went back and forth for a few exchanges with the support team and I finally said “fine, I’m going to FanDuel for now on”

2 minutes later I got a credit to my account for $2.30 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back