Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1. Win or Lose (I think we win by two scores) Saturday we are still in great shape for the rest of the season. Celebrate the accomplishments of this Athletic Program across the board. Any time of year you can now find a sport to watch where the Vols are a contender on a national stage. Very few schools can say that. What a great time to be a UT fan.

There's a team's best shot and their best shot pissed off (not that they've done anything this year to actually feel like that...) but I suspect they're entitled brains will feel hurt over it.

Either that or they'll lose confidence and wither. Yeah, let's go with that one.
They will break when we get a 2 score lead. They'll be overly frustrated and collapse in on themselves.

#1. Win or Lose (I think we win by two scores) Saturday we are still in great shape for the rest of the season. Celebrate the accomplishments of this Athletic Program across the board. Any time of year you can now find a sport to watch where the Vols are a contender on a national stage. Very few schools can say that. What a great time to be a UT fan.
Very true. We are absolutely an everything school.

That’s great. Daly looks like Scott Steiner let himself go.
scott-steiner.gif

Our team doesn't play scared. People put too much stock into "motivation". We were always going to get their best, and we were always going to give our best. I think our best is better than their best.

Exactly, as we’ve heard from them before. It’s just business and they are all about their business. Especially since they’re in the ass kicking business and business is good.

Two years ago this month players get suspended due to Pruitt's idiocy. That seemed like a hole too deep to climb out of for at least a decade.

And tonight, the Big Orange are ranked #1!

What a season! Let's keep enjoying the ride and not take any of it for granted!
I seriously can't believe this is happening.

This is awesome.
1667345654070.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back