Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where peepaw (@BaldBiker )? We need to celebrate!

I vowed early in the year not to post until we slayed the three headed dragon. We've cut two of the heads off already, with the third coming Saturday. I guess being #1 in the country going into that game is a good enough reason to post. 😉

Beating LSU in Death Valley was a nice bonus too.

Pace yourself for Saturday buddy.
I’m in Ga so everyone here are dawg fans. The coach walks over and talks to his wife or whoever and says “Ga is number 3, TN is number 1,” and I’m sitting right next to her and I said “that’s right, we are number 1.” And there he went “y’all getting whipped this weekend.” I said “dude we’re beating y’all by at least 2 touchdowns and I hollered to the whole crowd, we’re number 1 bay bay!” Embarrassed the crap out of my daughter. But I was proud

Y’all, I’m a bit of a pessimist on football to put it mildly. I thought Heupel had a good chance to make it fun again but his first year I was a coin flip between 4 and 5 and then this year I was a coin flip between 7 and 8. My expectations have been shattered. We’re cheering for the #1 team a mere 21 months after so many proclaimed this program a dumpster fire that would never be good again. I’m speechless.

I’m in Ga so everyone here are dawg fans. The coach walks over and talks to his wife or whoever and says “Ga is number 3, TN is number 1,” and I’m sitting right next to her and I said “that’s right, we are number 1.” And there he went “y’all getting whipped this weekend.” I said “dude we’re beating y’all by at least 2 touchdowns and I hollered to the whole crowd, we’re number 1 bay bay!” Embarrassed the crap out of my daughter. But I was proud
Ask him if Kriby is gonna get so desperate he runs a fake punt on his own 20 again.

I vowed early in the year not to post until we slayed the three headed dragon. We've cut two of the heads off already, with the third coming Saturday. I guess being #1 in the country going into that game is a good enough reason to post. 😉

Beating LSU in Death Valley was a nice bonus too.
The Eldest has returned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back