Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
This this this!!! Kudos to all of us who have been here through thick and thin! We have been waiting for this season and this day to say our football program has risen out of the ashes and IS BACK!! Boys and girls, Tennessee football is back and is here to stay for a long time!! LETTUCE CONTINUE TO GO!!!

Dear god don't buy the rat poison...not now.

UGA and Bama fans are drooling over the idea UGA will come in on fire now. We can't control the opponent playing pissed off...just take advantage of their anger and let them hang themselves.

Play our game. Keep the hunger. Play the game as you really are...#2 going into #1. Accept that you're still #2 and #3 in the other polls...Vegas has you losing by more than a touchdown. Use that to your motivation.

Rat poison!!!
Have you ever seen a Heupel-led Vols team that was unprepared or tight?

I think that’s the difference. Hasn’t been an issue yet. Won’t on Saturday.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I’m in Ga so everyone here are dawg fans. The coach walks over and talks to his wife or whoever and says “Ga is number 3, TN is number 1,” and I’m sitting right next to her and I said “that’s right, we are number 1.” And there he went “y’all getting whipped this weekend.” I said “dude we’re beating y’all by at least 2 touchdowns and I hollered to the whole crowd, we’re number 1 bay bay!” Embarrassed the crap out of my daughter. But I was proud
@Bassmaster_Vol'sdaughter. Daddy can't help it
tenor-25.gif

GBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back