Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vowed early in the year not to post until we slayed the three headed dragon. We've cut two of the heads off already, with the third coming Saturday. I guess being #1 in the country going into that game is a good enough reason to post. 😉

Beating LSU in Death Valley was a nice bonus too.
What’s up you old codger?

*When Tennessee Football Twitter is using ESPN's play by play announcer instead of the University's play by play announcer ...... it's time for the University of Tennessee to get a new play by play announcer.
I noticed that... & thought the same exact thing. I also think they know so I'm assuming he will step aside after the National Championship is clad in orange!

Dont forget who our B Ball coach is... It will be another S16 exit.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This is the biggest game of the season for both teams. Both teams will be fired up and give each other their best shot. I’ve never been more excited and nervous at once. The pressure is on both teams and we are going to see a hell of a game
I could def see us either shooting out of a cannon right out the gate or this game being similar to the USC-Texas championship. Either way I believe we win.

This is the biggest game of the season for both teams. Both teams will be fired up and give each other their best shot. I’ve never been more excited and nervous at once. The pressure is on both teams and we are going to see a hell of a game
They pretty much said that if Georgia doesn't beat us, then by by playoffs. Definitely a huge game.

Dear god don't buy the rat poison...not now.

UGA and Bama fans are drooling over the idea UGA will come in on fire now. We can't control the opponent playing pissed off...just take advantage of their anger and let them hang themselves.

Play our game. Keep the hunger. Play the game as you really are...#2 going into #1. Accept that you're still #2 and #3 in the other polls...Vegas has you losing by more than a touchdown. Use that to your motivation.

Rat poison!!!

Enjoyed Coach saying that they were gonna enjoy the ranking because the players earned it. Let the kids enjoy all their hard work. I know we want to not be satisfied and try to keep the “rat poison” out but I think embracing the ranking and wins is what has allowed us to not over look our next match up. These kids have worked hard to get a ranking majority of players will never get in their careers even if it is short lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back