Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I think it’s funny how uga fans are using this as “extra motivation” for the players like the SEC East and a pretty much guaranteed CFP spot wasn’t already on the line in this one. If uga players weren’t motivated enough already that’s hilarious

I still say the pressure is on them. They are defending National Champs and here is lowly UT kicking in the door to the party we weren’t invited to. We are still playing with house money as far as I’m concerned. I’m betting UGA plays tight and undisciplined Saturday as they try to put us “back in our place”.

Guys no longer on that UGA defense that wouldn’t let Hooker breath last yr

Travon Walker
Jordan Davis
Lewis Cine
Nakobe Dean
Devonte Wyatt
Nolan Smith
Quay Walker
Channing Tindall
Latavious Brini
Derion Kendrick
Ameer Speed
Dan Jackson
And we arent starting walk ons at tackle this year.

I still say the pressure is on them. They are defending National Champs and here is lowly UT kicking in the door to the party we weren’t invited to. We are still playing with house money as far as I’m concerned. I’m betting UGA plays tight and undisciplined Saturday as they try to put us “back in our place”.
Yeah at this point I’m just riding the high of this season, I know our guys our going to play relaxed and confident. Hopefully the crowd doesn’t affect us with penalties toooo much

Dear god don't buy the rat poison...not now.

UGA and Bama fans are drooling over the idea UGA will come in on fire now. We can't control the opponent playing pissed off...just take advantage of their anger and let them hang themselves.

Play our game. Keep the hunger. Play the game as you really are...#2 going into #1. Accept that you're still #2 and #3 in the other polls...Vegas has you losing by more than a touchdown. Use that to your motivation.

Rat poison!!!
Untitled-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back