Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving home from work and was listening to 99.1. I heard the Pride of the Southland live, blasting Rocky Top in the background. The plums, they tingled.

How could you not love The Big Orange? Good or bad, UT is just awesome.

15-0 til we ain't.

GO VOLS
I just can't like this post because of the plums reference. But I get what you are saying.

I think I was standing behind @InVOLuntary 's wife at the Kroger pharmacy. She was picking up a med for her husband and the pharmacist advised not to take two of his other prescriptions while taking this one. The wife recognized one but had to ask what the second one was. The pharmacist tried to say it softly, but failed, "It's for sexual performance". The old lady didn't really seem to care and responded, "Well, we won't be doing that anyway".

Poor @InVOLuntary .
I'm happy to inform you that I take zero prescription meds.

I can, but I really don't enjoy it as much. It is kind of weird as I like to be in complete control. Switch seats if I want, watch a replay, whatever. And, if it's a tough game, I don't like to have a conversation. I am too tense.

I have three guys I text with every game. It’s our routine. It’s tough to watch the game with folks for the same reasons you mention above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back