Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wings won out. Literally soon as I posted the question the guys on ESPNU radio started talking game food and went on a 5 minute rant about why wings were the true gameday meal and said BWW was their joint...as is mine...it was meant to be. The universe answered my biggest worry on game day 😂

#synchronicity

Yup. I usually smoke my own wings for the game but the new house doesn’t have the backyard set up yet to move the Kamado Joe back there, so I’m going to try a local spot next to me. It’s a southern chicken restaurant, so if they **** up some wings I’ll never go back 😂

Good day for a good day
Idk how you do it, Will...it's impossible, actually, I guess; but, i hope you guys and gals have figured out a way to speak to each and every 100,000+ today/tonight/this weekend. I hope Spyre is visible EVERYWHERE; and, you all are doing a good job explaining everything to people...make them understand. Ya'll are SO CRUCIAL!!!

Go Vols!

Idk how you do it, Will...it's impossible, actually, I guess; but, i hope you guys and gals have figured out a way to speak to each and every 100,000+ today/tonight/this weekend. I hope Spyre is visible EVERYWHERE; and, you all are doing a good job explaining everything to people...make them understand. Ya'll are SO CRUCIAL!!!

Go Vols!
I'd say their radio advertising will pay off big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back