Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, at least Duggan is either going to lead a comeback win or will go down swinging. Caleb Williams was over there painting his nails and exaggerating an injury when things got bad.
I don’t know, it’s the 13th game of the season and playing indoors and Duggan is acting like he’s gassed and gutting it out.?
Should be in game shape by now and barring an injury shouldn’t be struggling to finish the game.
Stetson IV may need to come out limping and with a cast on his left hand to have a chance at winning the H!

Raise your hand if you think TCU is one of the top 4 teams in the nation.

Raise your other hand if you think Ohio State is one of the top 4 teams in the nation.

I don’t know, it’s the 13th game of the season and playing indoors and Duggan is acting like he’s gassed and gutting it out.?
Should be in game shape by now and barring an injury shouldn’t be struggling to finish the game.
Stetson IV may need to come out limping and with a cast on his left hand to have a chance at winning the H!

He literally ran the entire drive. He has a heart condition.

I hope the committee doesn't use this to slip Bama in. They shouldn't, but I don't have the confidence to say that they won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back