Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be TCU in the playoffs. Just has to, I don’t know how the CFPC can justify Bama with a straight face, but they haven’t cared about that so far this year so who knows.

Reactions: orangejuice
The divisions set up is defective. We are SEC #2. I take it from Sankey's proposed change that Bama doesn't feel like they can continue to win the West.
So do the conference championship games go away when the 12 team playoff starts?
I don’t know why the have them now.
You can’t win your way into the playoffs with them but you can lose your way out, in some circumstances.
So they are not totally meaningless but not far from it.

Reactions: reeceb73
No way TCU stays at 3 after a loss to K-State who has 3 losses. We dropped like 5 spots after a loss to UGA.

Sorry to say but Bama sneaks in at 4 and we get screwed. No one gives a damn about TCU.

Committee wants matchups. It's gonna be Mich UGA OSU Bama in BCS and TCU at 5 and us at 6.

Bama has done nothing to earn it. I have to believe the committee will keep a one-loss TCU above a 2-loss Bama with no quality wins.

Reactions: OrangenSC
So is Tulane green or baby blue? Those don't seem like two colors that go well together.

No way TCU stays at 3 after a loss to K-State who has 3 losses. We dropped like 5 spots after a loss to UGA.

Sorry to say but Bama sneaks in at 4 and we get screwed.
No way Bama makes it in with two losses and no quality wins.

So do the conference championship games go away when the 12 team playoff starts?
I don’t know why the have them now.
You can’t win your way into the playoffs with them but you can lose your way out, in some circumstances.
So they are not totally meaningless but not far from it.

They would have been huge this year with a 12 team playoff. Clemson at 9, KSU at 10, Utah at 11, and LSU at 14 would all be playing to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back