Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Message Board Geniuses,

Can you tell me what Alabama has done to deserve their ranking? Who exactly have they beat? Texas, but not really? Mississippi State? Ole Miss? Austin Peay? Those are the only teams they've beat that have a winning record. So what have they done to be where they are in the polls? Lost close games to Tennessee and LSU? Are you telling me they've failed upwards into playoff contention?

Please, please, quote me out into the Twittersphere. I would love for someone to try and answer this for me. The only thing on Bama's resume is their name because they've done jack squat this year on the field.

Can you tell me what Alabama has done to deserve their ranking? Who exactly have they beat? Texas, but not really? Mississippi State? Ole Miss? Austin Peay? Those are the only teams they've beat that have a winning record. So what have they done to be where they are in the polls? Lost close games to Tennessee and LSU? Are you telling me they've failed upwards into playoff contention?

Please, please, quote me out into the Twittersphere. I would love for someone to try and answer this for me. The only thing on Bama's resume is their name because they've done jack squat this year on the field.

"Because they are Bama" is the only answer they got.

Who has Michigan. OSU and TCU beaten for that matter....nobody.

I’m not upset about missing the playoff regardless of who gets in over us.

We had a great season. We were fun to watch.

We had our chance against the top team and lost.

We had another chance to get in and lost.

We controlled our own destiny and fumbled the opportunity.

#Copium

Have to recruit better if we want to beat this Ga team. They are just going to reload like Bama has for so many years.

True, but I feel like it’s a bit different now. Before, I would say we’d have to stack top 5 classes for 4 or 5 years to get there. Now, with Huepel’s system and the portal, a few top 10 classes loaded with guys that fit the system could get us there.

We definitely need more talent in a hurry on D though.

Who has Michigan. OSU and TCU beaten for that matter....nobody.
Michigan beat Ohio State and Penn State. That's much better than anything Bama has done. TCU actually beat Texas without the refs bailing them out. I'm not familiar with the rest of their schedule other than splitting games with K State. Still, better than anything Bama has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back