Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawd Stetson is a dork

I’m sure Stetson is a likable guy in every day life but I can’t stand him on the field total arrogant piece of work with a all-American offense and defense behind him making him look like the next manning..I lost what little bit I had for him after his post game comments against us..

Yeah.

I hope we get into the Orange Bowl.
Just so all these BLIND Milton fans will finally have to deal with reality.
- 3 weeks prep for Milton
- He'll have all our speedy WRs to throw to
- Then we'll all have watch Milton do what he's ALWAYS DONE.

Finally everyone will have to accept the truth about him.

Prognostication: All the broadcasters will be talking about "what if" Tennessee still had Hendon and how this game would have been different.
- They'll pull up Hyatt's highlights from the Bama game just so everyone is reminded of how explosive we were.
- Then they'll show Milton's current game 50% completion with no TDs.
- Then they'll talk about how dominant UTs run game usually is but not today because Clemson has a bunch of players that can stop the run.
- then they'll say "I guess Dabo was right"😳

And then all Volnation will be PISSED ALL OFF-SEASON AND FINALLY REALIZE MILTON IS NOT THE ANSWER.
You really are insufferable, sometimes!

I’m sure Stetson is a likable guy in every day life but I can’t stand him on the field total arrogant piece of work with a all-American offense and defense behind him making him look like the next manning..I lost what little bit I had for him after his post game comments against us..
Doubtful. He deserves to be kicked in the nuts.

IF they use some type of metric in the future playoff to pick the best and the strength of schedule is part of that metric that would be fair. If they do not use that then the SEC will kill any chance of having more than one or two because we will kill ourselves from within. Not many could hang in our Conference , we know it and so do they. To much speed, size and overall talent....not bragging just a fact.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back