Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really exciting. I have no idea how he’ll do but he’s killed it at JSU and already has a national profile. Colorado is a dead football program. This is a shot of adrenaline and a shot I never thought I’d see them take. Go Buffs!

Deion will raid the portal. He has to, their roster is pure trash. Curious how he does there and what coaches he can get to come with him.

CFB should embrace the portal. Towards the end of the season, each team should put a large oval on their sideline with a hole in the middle and smoke coming out of it. Players “entering the portal” could walk into the misty oval mid game, maybe during a series of replays (to give us something else to look at), and never return. It would give the announcers the opportunity to memorialize their time with team and let fans celebrate them!
And pop out at their new school. I love it. 20220827_161005.gif

I always thought Colorado is a woke school and their team and fan support is bad due to the university holding them back, If so, how will that work out for Deion? He may be good there but I think he should have held out for something else.

Not sure how people think this is a good idea.
The administration and faculty there have basically been trying to kill football. But they won't dare cross Deion. You're going to see backpedalling speed that Neon Deion could not have matched in his Prime.

Upon being benched, DJ Uiagalelei could toss off his helmet and shoulder ma-pads and strut into the misty oval.

We would know his decision definitively.

He has entered the portal.

No more guess work.

The dude is done.

I always thought Colorado is a woke school and their team and fan support is bad due to the university holding them back, If so, how will that work out for Deion? He may be good there but I think he should have held out for something else.
What is a 'woke school'?

Wonder if Deion think he can take the Mel Tucker route and parlay this job into a even better one. Colorado won 1 game this year. If he can get them to 5-7 next year somebody better may come calling. Who knows.

Pretty sure his son follows so he has a QB.

Reactions: volsfan_17
Wonder if Deion think he can take the Mel Tucker route and parlay this job into a even better one. Colorado won 1 game this year. If he can get them to 5-7 next year somebody better may come calling. Who knows.

Pretty sure his son follows so he has a QB.

But doesn’t JT Shrout have another year of eligibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back