Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
People will understand the difference SOS makes when the playoffs expand to 12.
8 would solve all our problems. I don't think there's ever been a year where you could say more than 8 teams have a legit argument for being in or a legit chance to win it.

Reactions: logginlarry
I have my doubts. If they didn’t understand it this year, what makes you think they will when it’s expanded? Revenue, show me the money, rack in those dollars….
When a 9-3 SEC team beats the piss out of an undefeated PAC-12 or Big-12 or whatever other weak-ass conference they face, people will come to realize who you play matters.

8 would solve all our problems. I don't think there's ever been a year where you could say more than 8 teams have a legit argument for being in or a legit chance to win it.
8 is better. The committee won't be able to play favorites with the byes. Just play.

Edit: Of course wherever they cut it off the controversy will be there. Tonight people would be claiming people should jump us. If there are 12 teams. People will be arguing over those spots being wrong. It's not only inevitable, it's part of the PR. Like the big annual brouhaha in bball over who should be 64. Now 68, I guess.

Last edited:
🤷🏼‍♂️
I tend to run with the Vols Offense if given the chance…
And with that screenname, no one could accuse you of bias. 😉 If we have a quick, legit replacement named maybe we hold off Florida State. He announced a visit there…not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back