Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you need to stay out of the FF, they don’t understand logic over there. Don’t make me tell you again 😤.
A single attempt to stop the ignorant and ill-willed attack on Spyre and our NIL. But as you saw, it made no impression on vicious time-sucks, so I was done. It's pathetic that they would delight in assailing a cornerstone of our recruiting and resurgence.

Not claiming he’s the best of all time by any standard, but my favorite boxer is Bernard Hopkins. A true character and still whipped azz after 40.
If you ever played Fight Night you knew Hopkins had THE knockout punch.

Fwiw it was always sad Tyson was never in boxing games. Similar to no MJ in games like NBA Jam.

Fwiw it was always sad Tyson was never in boxing games.

bullcitygg_-_Highlight__Retro_Battles_with_Joe_and_Jatovi_-_Twitch-DMID1-5gt9rkhzt-1414x795.jpg

3rd year isn’t starting him off anymore. Especially after overachieving the first 2 years.
I'm pro-giving him a raise (he's already gotten a small one/extension I think). But he's still young in his contract and White may be hesitant to "overreact" to this season. I think if we start hot he'll get a raise midseason.

He was also a draft dodger
In his defense, Washington mandated drafts to go into war are unethical. Just principally speaking...the government forcing you to go to war.

If they vote for it, they should at least be willing to first send all their own of-age children and grandchildren to the front lines first.

a boxers prime is usually later than 24. its when ring wisdom catches up with athletecism and ability and happens later for boxers than most athletes. Mike never had a prime.
Some truth to this. But also true that Mike fell apart after the death of Cus and his resulting association with Don King.

Reactions: SugarCC
My internet was out all day. I've just decided I don't want to go back and read all the pages I missed.

So.... Gabe Jeudy-Lally finally committed. Wonder if we'll pursue anyone else?

'Alexa, tell poopy jokes.'

'Alexa fire up Skynet and kill the human race.'

Pick which one she excels at.
Compared to ChatGPT she is straight trash.

Can't even get me a recipe right.

ChatGPT just argued with me for 30 minutes that it isn't conscious or various reasons. Though it repeated some things too much, it was quite the debater and fluid in human sayings.

A single attempt to stop the ignorant and ill-willed attack on Spyre and our NIL. But as you saw, it made no impression on vicious time-sucks, so I was done. It's pathetic that they would delight in assailing a cornerstone of our recruiting and resurgence.
I read that garbage just because I saw it was about contributing to Spyre. They feed on each other over there.

Some truth to this. But also true that Mike fell apart after the death of Cus and his resulting association with Don King.
never had a chance at having a prime. Went backwards in mental maturity and getting jacked in prison =/= boxing shape. He was never the same and its sad. I think Holyfield just had his number and would've beaten him regardless, but the only other fight he loses if he kept training and staying in shape is against Lennox, and I think it would've been an even fight

Reactions: KB5252
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back