Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully that curse is as effective as the Peyton curse vs Alabama this year 😆😁
I hope so. But I will say the Peyton curse had more to do with how awful we were the last 15 years. We've been to the tourney a good amount of times and have only a lone elite eight appearance to show for it

I am smiling. Super happy they won. Still doesn't mean the officials didn't suck. Keep on keeping on. They need you.

sheep.gif

Uros would not have been given a technical if they had called his “and 1” initially. Defender was past vertical. It’s stupid they let play be so physical 6 feet from the basket and then call hand checks. I know I’m a broken record because I’ve said it for 6-8 years now. The officiating is embarrassing. Oh yea, the officials can’t even review their own games because they are off flying across the country for a game the next day. I’ve lost all hope that anyone cares.

We’re number 1? 🙃

Defense win championship, right, right, right? In all seriousness, I don't even understand an offense that at times is as terrible as ours. I know I've been repeating this the past few weeks but we need at least one pure shooter on the team at all times, even if they can't pass, dribble, rebound or defend. For whatever reason, Barnes' teams are prone to offensive death spasms fairly regularly but having someone on there that can't miss -- and we see them every year when small schools make runs in the tourney -- is an absolute must for his teams.

Don't care if it flies in the face of his desire to make sure everyone plays D. Do that in practice and with the starting jobs but damn sure make sure someone on that team can come off the bench and nail 3s.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back