Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
• Tennessee leads its all-time series with Auburn, 79 80-44, dating to 1927.

• When the series is contested in Knoxville, the Vols hold a 49 50-9 advantage.

• Since 1999-2000, Tennessee is 11 12-2 vs. Auburn at Thompson-Boling Arena.

• **The Vols have won 27 28 of their last 28 29 games inside Thompson-Boling Arena.

• **Under Rick Barnes, the Vols have logged 24 25 wins over AP ranked foes, including 11 wins over top-10 teams.

** - Fahr Barnes!
Fmp

Perfect. On the inverse, I absolutely can't stand know-nothings acting like offense is based on "want-to". I mean...maybe if you're Shaq. For the other 99.9% it's anything but. And typically trying too hard only makes it worse.
That is exactly true...teams like this one miss a few shots, start pressing harder-thinking about the missing too much, and it snowballs. It is this teams Achilles heel....but every other team in CBB this year has an Achilles heel.

I don't think this team has a very good shot at the title....but they have as good a shot as anybody this year.

If we can't shoot at least 40% against Vanderbilt that'll be a sure sign this team is in trouble offensively. We got some big games on the horizon, namely Bama, who I hope we keep pinned on the ground. 46 points won't beat them.

Keep an eye out on Charleston HC Pat Kelsey.
22-3 in his 2nd season at Charleston.
186-95 at Winthrop as well. 47 Years Old and has a 4 star commitment in the 23’ class as well as getting multiple 4 star transfers to Charleston in a short time. He coaches an exciting brand of basketball as well. Very high energy on the court

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back