Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being at the Bama Tennessee game in section PP when Tennessee fumbled the ball away for a Bama TD I just had that “here we go again” Tennessee being Tennessee again feeling. It was crazy Tennessee pulled it off. I was kind of shocked and just amazed. We had people crying joy it was just a cloud feeling. Getting back home and looking at everything the next day online it was insane. Hopefully this is the regular and Tennessee takes another step up to legitimate national championship contention
I'll die believing we would've given UGA a helluva game in the rematch for the Natty, Hooker or no Hooker. USCjr game next season need to be a blood bath, we owe them on multiple levels. And I want Rattler to take a beating.

Kevin isn’t a terrible coordinator, neither is Rees. But they’re both incredibly mediocre. If mediocre had a face it would be those two. Kevin also has issues stopping uptempo teams
Sabans Coordinator hires:

mjf-aew.gif

mid.gif

I can't believe I've actually been watching the Grammy's.

But the hip hop tribute was actually pretty cool.

Reactions: BigSteve09
I can't believe I've actually been watching the Grammy's.

But the hip hop tribute was actually pretty cool.

You must not be a hip hop fan. Rakim was great but to have Wu tang symbol show and then it is method man it was a crying shame, I could go on but it was just a travesty

You must not be a hip hop fan. Rakim was great but to have Wu tang symbol show and then it is method man it was a crying shame, I could go on but it was just a travesty
If you didn't like all the other performers, I doubt you're a hip hop fan yourself.

Would more performers have been cool? Sure. But Run DMC, Ice-T, LL Cool J, Queen Latifah, Salt-n-Pepa, Busta Rhymes, and yes, Method Man, along with a slew of others was pretty damn cool IMO.

Reactions: BigSteve09
This is interesting because it's not like there was a glaring discrepancy when you look at the box score. The score was 30-22 at half. More points scored in the second half but thats typical in every game. Then, she's also not complaining that it's the reason they lost either. So she's not making excuses. There's no obvious reason to make up this claim other than to make a headline, but I don't think Kara is the type to do that.

Which leads me to think it actually happened, but idk how it wasn't fixed after the first possession lol
The article said the officials changed it out, I think.

Duke coach Kara Lawson says men's basketball used in women's FSU game

Reactions: SoilVol
If you didn't like all the other performers, I doubt you're a hip hop fan yourself.

Would more performers have been cool? Sure. But Run DMC, Ice-T, LL Cool J, Queen Latifah, Salt-n-Pepa, Busta Rhymes, and yes, Method Man, along with a slew of others was pretty damn cool IMO.
Ice Cube > Ice T

I’m sure it happened, but disgrace seems pretty hyperbolic. Both teams were playing with the same ball. It’s not like FSU got some unfair advantage. Having a tough time getting the outrage.
She stated that - I posted an article. It’s not about any kind of unfair advantage for FSU, it’s about using the wrong size ball which affects both teams shooting, etc.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Ice Cube > Ice T
Like I said, it would have been cool to have more artists, but it was still pretty damn good IMO. I would have loved to have seen NWA and Snoop, too, but it is what it is. Like LL said, they just couldn't include everybody.

Like I said, it would have been cool to have more artists, but it was still pretty damn good IMO. I would have loved to have seen NWA and Snoop, too, but it is what it is. Like LL said, they just couldn't include everybody.
NWA & GNR

She stated that - I posted an article. It’s not about any kind of unfair advantage for FSU, it’s about using the wrong size ball which affects both teams shooting, etc.
Both teams would have been complaining about it and there would be video of game stoppage bc I don’t feel like Kara is the kind of coach that would just let it go. I’m also pretty sure that the balls are stamped as to what size they are( although not 100% sure)…. Sounds like her players complained…. She asked for a different ball at halftime… the ref complied and threw in a different ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back