Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if I'd go again. Everything around the game was awesome, but being so far away made it hard to see. The best part imo were the free concerts outside the track before the game.
I agree everything but the game was the best but I think they could do a lot better a second time around. They didn't even count everyone that went because we got hammered and got tired of the gates taking forever 😆

Reactions: VolNash17
I agree everything but the game was the best but I think they could do a lot better a second time around. They didn't even count everyone that went because we got hammered and got tired of the gates taking forever 😆
I'm not sure what else they could really do tbh. I may go and hang around the campground if they have good concerts again, but I doubt I'd buy tickets for the game. I was one of the lucky ones, we got in line early and got in without having to wait.
On a side note, I worked where TN stayed for that game at the time, I pulled 13 hours on Fri, worked 6 on Sat then left early to go to the game( my boss who isn't a sports fans was very confused on why I wanted to leave at noon for an 8pm kick.) By the time we got home Sunday morning I had been up for 27 hours straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back