Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or is it the older you get, the more you feel like you burp like Barney from The Simpsons?

921bf8a6-8cf6-4325-9ed1-c9dd3c17d8eb-giphy.gif
Don't know about the burp but here's a good piece of advice to follow as you get older-------never trust a fart, especially in public

Granny just passed away to go be with the lord...She was ready kept saying rite before she passed she just wanted to go see her momma 😔 ....At least she's not in pain anymore ill feel fortunate to make it to 92.She lived a long fulfilling life now she's at peace.

Im taking it pretty hard hiding out in the barn I can't do all the family "You okay You alrite" rite now it's just to much everybody wants to hug u and crap and honestky how do you think im doin do i look okay?I think that question should answer itself...Thanks everyone for the prayers and support it means more than yall will ever know...

Where did you read the gator collective paid it back?
This is what I read.
Four sources with knowledge of the contract negotiations confirmed that the Gator Collective — which typically writes deals for much smaller amounts — never got a guarantee in writing from a donor (or donors) that they would cover the amount in Rashada’s contract. Days after Rashada’s Florida flip, LifeWallet received reimbursement for its $125,000, according to three people with knowledge of the negotiations.

- The Athletic

So I was wrong about the $150,000… it was $125,000.

The only subjective part is if you define prime as = best results, which I don't in this case. To have won 7 championships while Pat Summit was still on the hill and why numerous other legendary women's coaches were still coaching is more impressive than winning now imo and that's why I call that his prime. He wasn't just winning but was having to do it against some of the best coaches. Of the top 10 in women's basketball all time wins only 2 others are coaching currently. But when Geno was winning those 7 titles Pat (3rd all time), Vivian Stringer (5th all time), Sylvia Hatchell (6th all time), Muffet McGraw (7th all time), Jim Foster (8th all time), & Jody Conradt (9th all time) were all still active.
That's fair and I didn't think of it that way. Solid points. I thought of it more like a higher rate of titles. 4 in 9 years vs the 7 in like 20+ years. I didn't think about the post-Pat era being kinda weak until Staley, Mulkey, Walz, and to some extent Schaeffer came up.

I just hope my explanation made some sense lol

We can all agree: Screw Geno.

Granny just passed away to go be with the lord...She was ready kept saying rite before she passed she just wanted to go see her momma 😔 ....At least she's not in pain anymore ill feel fortunate to make it to 92.She lived a long fulfilling life now she's at peace.

Im taking it pretty hard hiding out in the barn I can't do all the family "You okay You alrite" rite now it's just to much everybody wants to hug u and crap and honestky how do you think im doin do i look okay?I think that question should answer itself...Thanks everyone for the prayers and support it means more than yall will ever know...

I’m sorry for your loss. I’ve lost all of my grandparents. It’s hurts to not have them around anymore but once they get to a certain age you realize that life is very hard on them. Many of their friends have passed, they are lonely and all the health problems at an advanced age makes quality of life not very good. It use to be hard for me to understand when people said “they are in a better place now” but seeing them made me realize it’s true even though it hurts those of use still here.

If you come to this thread looking for ANY recruiting news you are wasting your time. It has turned into a lot of useless bantering about unrelated subjects. Sorry guys but that's the truth.:(

My wife is upset I never buy her flowers on Valentine’s Day.

To be honest, I didn’t realize she sold flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back