Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s got a bright future as a HC from what I’ve seen this year. Love what he’s been able to do with my Dolphins, only thing I’m worried about with him is if he ties himself to Tua. Tua has had a massive improvement this year but he’s still just so limited overall. Also needs to can Josh Boyer and go find a legit DC.

Good guy but the talent behind him is so much better.
Genuine question - who is the talent behind him that's so much better?

Fwiw he's now played in 46 collegiate games. Seems multiple staffs have trusted him, for better or worse. But if we actually have better overall football players on the roster, not just raw talent, then play the best man.

Genuine question - who is the talent behind him that's so much better?

Fwiw he's now played in 46 collegiate games. Seems multiple staffs have trusted him, for better or worse. But if we actually have better overall football players on the roster, not just raw talent, then play the best man.
Nobody knows bc we aren’t at practice and don’t really know his responsibilities….. the fact that he isn’t on anyone’s draft board means that we can definitely upgrade though.

Nobody knows bc we aren’t at practice and don’t really know his responsibilities….. the fact that he isn’t on anyone’s draft board means that we can definitely upgrade though.
I think part of the equation is whether or not he stays at safety. Could move him around and get him closer to the line of scrimmage. He could wind up like a Thomas Davis... If he can develop and add weight... At least in terms of what his NFL future might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back