Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife prefers me with a goatee. I cannot really grow in a full beard. I shave every day.
Been rocking a soul patch for the last month just so people will stop in their tracks...confounded...and ask "uhh is that a soul patch?!" Well worth the ridiculous look. Maybe add a mullet in 2023 and do a genre crossover

Been rocking a soul patch for the last month just so people will stop in their tracks...confounded...and ask "uhh is that a soul patch?!" Well worth the ridiculous look. Maybe add a mullet in 2023 and do a genre crossover
Shave the top of your head and let the back grow to mullet length. Also, add mutton chops to the soul patch and watch heads explode!

I guess it just didnt occur to me until I turned on this Fenway Bowl.........has there ever been a coach who left his team before the bowl game where his new team is playing is old team?

I would look way too much like my dad, and my wife said that would be too much for her. Since I very much enjoy being married to her, I have elected to not grow facial hair.

I did let my beard grow when I came home from Iraq and was on leave. It started itching after a few days and after about a week, I shaved it and said "Never again."
I hate shaving everyday, so I grew one.

Maybe that's because of 20 years in the air force and 22 years teaching AFJROTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back