Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirk's apathetic because

he's better than hillbillies.

Go ahead, ask him.
Well imo Kirk is better than hillbillies, I mean am I wrong? Dudes on TV whether you like him or not. Who cares if he called Tn fans hillbillies?

Being sensitive over someone’s opinion that you shouldn’t care about is stupid. F Kirk and whatever he thinks. I literally don’t care.

Well imo Kirk is better than hillbillies, I mean am I wrong? Dudes on TV whether you like him or not. Who cares if he called Tn fans hillbillies?

Being sensitive over someone’s opinion that you shouldn’t care about is stupid. F Kirk and whatever he thinks. I literally don’t care.
Why do you care what other people think of Jerk?

And no, he's not better than hillbillies. Some of the finest people I know are hillbillies.

Now we are on the cusp of fusion reaction technology that would completely change the entire game. A clean and nearly limitless source of energy would revolutionize so many things and industries. Humanity could enter a new era of peace or complete destruction.
I think Fusion is a pipe dream...I've been reading crap about it for 20 years. They are no where close to being able to do anything with it.

Reactions: theutvolunteers
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back