Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a soccer game at 40 degrees in HS. Worst day of my life.
Lucky for me I competed in an indoor sport. I was in the stands for that football game, but its also why my options for a trip to Neyland is pretty limited. I went to the OM game last year at the end of October and thats about as cold as youll ever catch me at a CFB game.

Reactions: RikidyBones
The coldest game I have ever been at a game….. it was below freezing and spitting snow….I was wearing a tank top and shorts bc that was lucky outfit…. I do not dress that way any more.!🤣
If I had a kid thats about the only way youd catch me at a game with snow now, and its still debatable at that point.

Coldest game Ive ever gone too, it was 3 degrees at kickoff. It was ****ing miserable, but it was my last time as a HS SR that we were going to have a home game, so I wasnt missing it.
I was also at a UT baseball game the day the blizzard of 93 hit…. That was worse than the football game that is was at…. Couldn’t imagine batting that day.

I was also at a UT baseball game the day the blizzard of 93 hit…. That was worse than the football game that is was at…. Couldn’t imagine batting that day.
Yeah, I wasnt born then. So, ive never experienced that and dont want to. The only goal i have in life right now is move South or East where it never gets belown 60

Have you all watched Don’t Pick Up The Phone on Netflix? I just started and my mind is completely blown to pieces… just unbelievable.

Reactions: RiseToTheTop
For all you knuckleheads taking about snow on the ground…
You’re missing the player threads..

Why do you care what other people think of Jerk?

And no, he's not better than hillbillies. Some of the finest people I know are hillbillies.
Okay maybe he’s not better than hillbillies lol, that was too far. Why do you care that I don’t care is the question?? Omg Kirk bad, called TN fans hillbillies 15 years ago.

For all you knuckleheads taking about snow on the ground…
You’re missing the player threads..

Sonuvabeech.

Was afraid that would happen. Why in the hell would you want to flip to Auburn? (Just assuming.)

Now I'm mad. I was looking forward to this kid being a Vol.

Okay maybe he’s not better than hillbillies lol, that was too far. Why do you care that I don’t care is the question?? Omg Kirk bad, called TN fans hillbillies 15 years ago.
I don't care that you care, I still don't like him. But apparently you cared that I didn't care.

Hope Freeze doesn't end up flipping Weathersby, too.

Smith is a big loss IMO. We really needed him at safety.

Reactions: beneVOLence
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back