Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaningless tournament where the decks stacked against you. I think you can convey to the team the reasoning. We'll be lucky to win the first game anyway. It also sends a message to Skankey.
I disagree that it's meaningless. SEC tournament championships do mean something, and it's a step in the right direction as a program. It meant something last year. It will mean things to recruits. Winning tournaments builds program confidence and will build towards better results in the NCAA tournament imo.

But sitting guys for the reasons you state sounds a whole lot like the arguments made to sit some football players for the Bama game "because we don't stand a chance."

I think she will definitely stay but I’m very worried that she hasn’t got a single recruit this cycle….. she is also losing a ton of talent.
Yes, she has got to get better then the majority of that bunch that comes off the bench. They are slow and not good.

Wouldn't we play the 4th seed in our second game if we beat the 12 or 13 seed?

Yeah we play Thursday in Game 4 (5 seed vs winner of South Carolina/Ole Miss)

If we win game 4 then we would play in Game 8 the 4 seed Missouri, I just looked ahead to Saturday where the winner of Game 7 (Bama vs ) would face the winner of Game 8 (Mizzou vs us potentially)

Still I think winning 2 and losing 1 would be good for us for seeding.

I disagree that it's meaningless. SEC tournament championships do mean something, and it's a step in the right direction as a program. It meant something last year. It will mean things to recruits. Winning tournaments builds program confidence and will build towards better results in the NCAA tournament imo.

But sitting guys for the reasons you state sounds a whole lot like the arguments made to sit some football players for the Bama game "because we don't stand a chance."
We don't. Max 2 games.

NFL Network just called Richardson's Combine performance the best in the history of the event. Napier should be in hot water. How do you have this freak of nature and not have a better season?
Because Richardson is a freak athlete doesn't make him a great football player...much less a great quarterback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back