Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the kayak and fly rod down to West Georgia on the mighty Flint to knock another bass species off the list - the Shoal bass. Caught several nice ones in the high water conditions, including this 20” beautiful specimen. Such a cool fish….almost ALMOST as awesome as a Smallmouth View attachment 539461
483305d18a80c51e5437245f7ba2ab71.jpgimages (1).jpeg

Took the kayak and fly rod down to West Georgia on the mighty Flint to knock another bass species off the list - the Shoal bass. Caught several nice ones in the high water conditions, including this 20” beautiful specimen. Such a cool fish….almost ALMOST as awesome as a Smallmouth View attachment 539461
Umm, I don’t see a big T on that hat, how do we know it’s actually you? Though, I did see some crimson on it 🤔.

that's a beast

@SoilVol i have a bag of 24-0-11 fertilizer I found under my house. I would like to not waste it. I just put down some pre-emergent and weed and feed type stuff. I’m not sure sure what that formula is designed for… spring/summer/fall/winter.. can I put this stuff down in about 6 weeks?

I bleed orange, and I know how everyone views what we’re doing…but why so serious, ya know? Everybody’s on a lunch break, here and now. It’s Saint Patrick’s Day, and we’re hanging by the water cooler.

Reactions: BigSteve09
Winner of Ole Miss & South Carolina it looks like.

Maybe the extra game will help us, if we win.
We will. Only time get respectable officiating is against the weak sauce if the conference. Any team in the top half is when it really falls off. We have to play with the mentality that the refs aren't going to help us at all starting the first game. Whoever we play next will have the edge with the refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back