Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We have a really good team culture... Some guys took some heat..."
-Nate Oats

Took some heat? Good team culture? This guy is terrible with PR.

Took some heat for being involved in the MURDER of a girl.
That **** pisses me off. If I saw him out on the street I'd punch him in his face, then tell him I was raised in a great family culture.

My thoughts after the game today:
1. Phillips surely needs another year here. He isn't ready for the pros.
2. JJJ needs to WTF up. This tourney is his last chance to come to his senses and man up.
3. Where was Aidoo at? We got fleeced in the final 8 minutes of the game when we needed a rim protector.
4. We need a big time transfer or two. Needs to be better than Key (no disrespect).
5. Mizzou will win this tournament if they shoot like the did today going forward. Just crazy luck on their 3's in the 2nd half. A lot of Clutch shots in just the game today
6. Does Rick Barnes not trust freshmen players? Well need contributors from this next class. Puzzling with the Edwards situation and Dillone. Is he trying to save them for next year? We're a guard short in our rotation from what I can see.
7. I'd love to see some emotion from Barnes at some point and heckle these refs and their bad calls just once.
8. We need our rest to be multiplied and hopefully we'll get a good draw in the tourney.

2. JJJ needs to WTF up. This tourney is his last chance to come to his senses and man up.
3. Where was Aidoo at? We got fleeced in the final 8 minutes of the game when we needed a rim protector.
4. We need a big time transfer or two. Needs to be better than Key (no disrespect).
5. Mizzou will win this tournament if they shoot like the did today going forward. Just crazy luck on their 3's in the 2nd half. A lot of Clutch shots in just the game today
6. Does Rick Barnes not trust freshmen players? Well need contributors from this next class. Puzzling with the Edwards situation and Dillone. Is he trying to save them for next year? We're a guard short in our rotation from what I can see.
7. I'd love to see some emotion from Barnes at some point and heckle these refs and their bad calls just once.
8. We need our rest to be multiplied and hopefully we'll get a good draw in the tourney.
Mizzou will get blown out of the gym tomorrow.

Dilione enrolled early to practice with the team and be ready to go next year, as a freshman. They didn't bring him in early to play and waste his freshman year on less than half a season.

Agree on Phillips. Nothing about his game is getting him drafted in the 1st round yet.

On JJJ, betting his knee makes playing two days in a row a problem.

I missed most of the first half and part of the second parenting, but also was wondering about Aidoo’s absence. Looked like we went small the last 5 minutes and got torched by guys driving to the rim. Seems like Aidoo would have helped there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back