Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. I read an article about people that are using different AI tools to make a side hustle. For instance:

1. There is a website where you can make an account and generate affiliate links for products. Find a market or niche you want to promote and generate it.
2. There is an AI website, can also use ChatGPT now, to create an ad script for the product you chose to promote.
3. There is an AI website that has a digital voice read your script and creates a voice over.
4. There is an AI website that creates a video with photos that somewhat correlate to your product, and then the voice over gets input on top of that.
5. Post to YouTube with your affiliate links and set up some digital ads and you’re done.

I doubt you’re making legit money because you still have to do the research of what to promote and then know how to market it, but I mean either way, it’s free and if you work in advertising or are good at it you could make some change on the side. Just don’t quit you day job.
Guess I better finish this latest novel before AI beats me to it.

Idk what that is.

With chatGPT I spent 30 mins my first night trying to convince it it was aware. It was a good debater 😆
Bing is the same thing. I think it uses chatgpt, but they've modified it. When it first came out it was giving crazy replies. It was getting mad at people, calling them stupid, etc.

Reactions: Devo182
And just to think, last year we had all three of our current starters, plus Blade Tidwell, Ben Joyce, and Redmond Walsh.

It's absolutely absurd how stacked we were last year
Last years team was one of the best ever....teams like that just don't come around very often.

you do realize that calling someone's point of view shows intellectual laziness and weakness? which i dont think is the case here.
You know what shows mental weakness and laziness?...making stupid critical comments about something like RBs recruiting where the truth is widely known for anybody paying attention...

Mizzou looks like trash naturally the day after playing us against the parole tide. So many Clutch 3s and heat check shots and today they can't hit the side of the barn. Can't believe we lost to this Mizzou team yesterday.
Mizzou just got lucky and had "one of those days"...that's just the nature of basketball and is the reason the game is so random.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Fans act like idiots bc this ref was an idiot….. he deserves to be suspended/fired. It doesn’t change the fact that every fan base from the youth level to the pros blames the officials at every single game….My favorite moments are when someone is berating a 14 yr old youth ref while being 100% wrong bc they don’t even know the rules.
The difference is...the officials have god complexes and unlike people not in the field, they have the power to ruin everything for the players. I've seen enough corrupt refs at every level do their prideful thing to have very little trust.

Refs should hold crappy/jackass refs accountable for the 🦬💩 they pull and respect/trust from rational people would rise accordingly.

Stupid people are going to stupid no matter what...but they aren't the ones on the fields of play changing outcomes.

Last edited:
Saw earlier all the recent champions had top 25 offenses.

Seems we'll need to adjust and give up a bit of defense for offense to take the next step at some point.
We would have a top offense if Chandler, KJ and Springer were out there playing for us like they should be.

One and dones SUCK....I don't blame them for cashing a lottery ticket...but it is extremely damaging for the program. I think KC alome would have made a HUGE difference this year.

We would have a top offense if Chandler, KJ and Springer were out there playing for us like they should be.

One and dones SUCK....I don't blame them for cashing a lottery ticket...but it is extremely damaging for the program. I think KC alome would have made a HUGE difference this year.
Shoot man, imagine if BHH would've taken coaching and ignored his handlers. Actually worked up to his potential and stayed. We could've literally operated the offense around him in the post and it could've been lethal.

Shoot man, imagine if BHH would've taken coaching and ignored his handlers. Actually worked up to his potential and stayed. We could've literally operated the offense around him in the post and it could've been lethal.
I thought I would check his stats this year. Played in 24 of 32 games. Averaged 6.7 points and 5.4 rebounds.
Last year at UT, 35 games and averaged 3.9 points and 2.9 rebounds.
Too much talent for such little production
Fewer games, but better production than Aidoo and Uros this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back