Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
One at home, one neutral. Makes a huge difference.

We were also +11 TOs vs Bama. That is their weakness.

We didn't have ZZ yesterday. We have been -5 TOs/game since he exited. I'm afraid this could be our downfall. Not enough turnover pressure on defense and losing the TO battle. Shooting%s are great ofc, but when you literally get 5 fewer possessions than your opponent, that's tough.

love how you always roll in with the excuses.... We beat bama without two starters.

We are not even close to the same team we were the first half of the season and aren't playing anywhere near our potential on a consistent basis... with or without ZZ... Facts.

love how you always roll in with the excuses.... We beat bama without two starters.

We are not even close to the same team we were the first half of the season and aren't playing anywhere near our potential on a consistent basis... with or without ZZ... Facts.
Do you think we beat Bama or Texas at their place? It’s how it works. Same for football. We do not beat Bama any place other than in Neyland this year.

Bama would have whooped us worse than they did Mizzou today. But yeah we beat them without two starters at HOME.

Reactions: Devo182

We are not even close to the same team we were the first half of the season
and aren't playing anywhere near our potential on a consistent basis... with or without ZZ... Facts.
Dude we played them less than a month ago 😅 What are you even talking about

I’m starting to wonder if Burns is better than Dollander. Both are great, and Tennessee is lucky to have them.
And just to think, last year we had all three of our current starters, plus Blade Tidwell, Ben Joyce, and Redmond Walsh.

It's absolutely absurd how stacked we were last year

They shot 49% vs Mizzou's 34%...

Both teams had the same number of fouls...

#ShamWin 🤔🤭

But you forget the script. It's said to be to maximize the number of teams into the tourney. That's where the lifechanging $$$ is for mastermind Sankey. Alabama...Mizzou...have all gone off script so far... Hopefully A&M got the correct script so Vandy can get 40 fouls in their favor tonight and then maybe Sankey can whip Bama into shape so we can sneak Vandy in and make that sweet sweet conference unit $$$.

(Fwiw I do hope Vandy wins at this point - A&M and Bama are BISCHES)
Lol, they called about 1 out 10 fouls they made. We didn't shoot a freethrow until almost the end of the first half. I counted 10 fouls against them on one of our possessions and they didn't call one of them.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back