Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NCAA always puts us in the toughest bracket. NCAA also gave Bama a soft bracket, the softest I've ever seen. Rewarded for letting convicts play. Soft like charmin. We're in the most stacked bracket in tourney history. NCAA looking out for bama too. They're my pick to take it ALL DAY.

I don't see any games we will have the edge in as far as fouls are concerned outside of Louisiana. If I was a betting man, I'd put a lot of money on us battling the refs as well as Duke if we make it to the 2nd round. NCAA loves them and hates us. Don't be surprised if there is a double digit FT disparity in that game. You can screenshot this.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Anonymous NFL QB Coach:
View attachment 540645

He could have come to the Hooker > Levis conclusion quicker if he'd watched a few college games.
2,406 yards, 8.5 ypa, 19 TD, 10 ints
3,135 yards, 9.5 ypa, 27 TD, 2 ints

Hendon 'might run faster'... Levis lost 107 yards rushing in 2022. Just saying:

feelings-i-am.gif

I had never heard of Grand Canyon U. until they beat Tennessee baseball - now I see them in my basketball bracket. It’s the year of Grand Canyon! Do they have any 98 year old nuns tucked away on their campus? If so, watch out

Medicine Man/Shaman bringing the Great Spirits down upon their opponents. 😳

Yuck. Team USA better wake up. I’m one of 5 Americans that knows about and really likes this tournament. This one is feeling like the ones prior to 2017, where Team USA is kind of sleep walking into it. They have the energy of a bunch of guys in their third week of spring training, while the other teams are playing with pride. They also should have spent more time recruiting pitchers.

Last edited:

Yuck. Team USA better wake up. I’m one of 5 Americans that knows about and really likes this tournament. This one is feeling like the ones prior to 2017, where Team USA is kind of sleep walking into it. They have the energy of a bunch of guys in their third week of spring training, while the other teams are playing with pride. They also should have spent more time recruiting pitchers.

Other countries play like their life depends on it to defect..more proof we’re spoiled as a country.. Yasiel Puig defected around this time and never looked back and earned a contract…now he’s a US citizen

Reactions: Revived2002
Other countries play like their life depends on it to defect..more proof we’re spoiled as a country.. Yasiel Puig defected around this time and never looked back and earned a contract…now he’s a US citizen

Yes - and a lot of players from these Latin American countries play winter ball, so they are in midseason form.

The 2017 USA team had less star power, if I recall, but more up and comers who were there to prove themselves. That might be the right formula for the US - load up on top prospects, with a few veterans sprinkled in.

It’s hard to get pitchers to commit bc it will change their routine heading into the season…. Those guys have injury concerns that makes them not want to participate.

It’s hard to get pitchers to commit bc it will change their routine heading into the season…. Those guys have injury concerns that makes them not want to participate.

Yeah no doubt about that. That’s why I wonder if up and coming guys may be better suited for this. Marcus Stroman was awesome in 2017, and he was just starting his career.

I also get a sense this is the pinnacle of baseball for some of the foreign players. I was cringing watching it, but Ronald Acuna Jr. was throwing his body all over the place in Venezuela’s win yesterday.

It’s not spending time recruiting pitchers. They did that. No one wants to do it.

Yeah no doubt about that. That’s why I wonder if up and coming guys may be better suited for this. Marcus Stroman was awesome in 2017, and he was just starting his career.

I also get a sense this is the pinnacle of baseball for some of the foreign players. I was cringing watching it, but Ronald Acuna Jr. was throwing his body all over the place in Venezuela’s win yesterday.
They definitely have more pride in playing for their national team…. Watching some of the celebrations from other countries have been awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back