Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pember not playing much defense. Which is on par with his stats iirc. Might be a reason he wasn't a good fit at TN. He's definitely an offensive threat but he stands under the rim and doesn't try to rebound or block the majority of the time.

While he was better, JR was averaging a modest 7.9 ppg. Mashack is at 4.5 ppg in Y2. Not sure I'd say +3.4 ppg is miles ahead. Both, at this point, are/were coming into their own slowly. Mashack for sure is a bit behind, but he's also taken 44% fewer shots. Some of that is just confidence. I could see him being a bigger part next season.

Miles.

Pember not playing much defense. Which is on par with his stats iirc. Might be a reason he wasn't a good fit at TN. He's definitely an offensive threat but he stands under the rim and doesn't try to rebound or block the majority of the time.
He was that conference's defensive player of the year. The difference is the level of competition. Drew Pember - Men's Basketball - UNC Asheville Athletics

Reactions: SoilVol

every time I flip it over there he is just standing around the 3pt on offense

Reactions: SoilVol
In my prayers daily, I would very much like to make a donation to help with the care of the animals. Very thankful for all you and your wife do to give them their best life.
Thank you so much for thoughts and prayers. Typically I would not accept, but we are struggling right now. I've always asked people to donate to their local rescues and families like ours who do what we can where we can.

Full disclosure we have not been able to accept any new rescues for a while now. If there is an animal in need we will take it in and use networks to find the best place for it right now. Those that have come to us over the four years we've owned this place will have a place here for all of their years. Those that are born here will live their lives and return to the earth here.

Most of our animals are elderly or have different levels of special needs or require care or have defects that would make them unwanted on other farms. We keep a lot of male goats that would otherwise be sent directly to market.

My wife handles all of our finances, she uses Venmo if to feel inclined you can donate there or I can offer you some contact info if you would prefer.

@Teri-Barnes-11

You should check out game thread. Some over there ready to fire Barnes
It sucks bc CRB isn’t missing the shot or turning over the ball but he did recruit the guys making the mistakes and missing shots
So who’s fault is it
But his tournament resume hurts him also
These scoring drought just hurt the team bad and are terrible on the eyes for those of us watching bc when we’re bad we are very bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back