Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tennessee can put this together for next game Vs Duke hopefully we can make some magic happen here
Honestly we could do it, but we would need to ride out SV all ~40 mins basically. We'd have to risk him getting fouled out. A Santi-less offense is atrocious enough. Then Key is jacking up unwarranted shots. And then take him out and we just turn it over 5 straight times. I guess BJ Edwards isn't ready, so we have to roll the dice with Santi for 35+ minutes.

Thank you so much for thoughts and prayers. Typically I would not accept, but we are struggling right now. I've always asked people to donate to their local rescues and families like ours who do what we can where we can.

Full disclosure we have not been able to accept any new rescues for a while now. If there is an animal in need we will take it in and use networks to find the best place for it right now. Those that have come to us over the four years we've owned this place will have a place here for all of their years. Those that are born here will live their lives and return to the earth here.

Most of our animals are elderly or have different levels of special needs or require care or have defects that would make them unwanted on other farms. We keep a lot of male goats that would otherwise be sent directly to market.

My wife handles all of our finances, she uses Venmo if to feel inclined you can donate there or I can offer you some contact info if you would prefer.

@Teri-Barnes-11
Go Fund Me would work for us that are internet challenged. God has been good to me and I love giving back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back