Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
France, because there's a bettor that bet them to win the World Cup, it was the last leg of a huge parlay that lasted 9 months and the payout was 557k. He took a cash out for 283k last night. The original bet was $25. I want them to win so he regrets cashing out.
So how much would you have been pissed about that missed 283K if you had let it ride? Seems to me he made the right choice.

I agree that coaches make bad decisions…. The games that McCullough missed…. We didn’t play good defense so I’m not sure Slaughter out played him…..Slaughter definitely flashed some this year though.
Didn’t we play LSU, Bama, and UT Martin without him? If so, we played pretty well other than Bama but they had Bryce young and they are Bama.

Heupel looks exhausted
Coaches these days probably just pray for January to come.

December is:
bowl prep
ESD
Portal scouting
NSD prep (if any)
Recruiting your own players to both play in the bowl and also not transfer

January must feel like a breeze with JUST NSD and back to typical offseason stuff...just out recruiting 60 hours+ a week

Didn’t we play LSU, Bama, and UT Martin without him? If so, we played pretty well other than Bama but they had Bryce young and they are Bama.
McCullough had 7 tackles against LSU…. He only missed Bama and Tenn-Martin…. I agree that you can’t necessarily tell anything from either game but Bama did put 49 on us and Tenn-Martins qb threw for over 300 yds against( most in the second half though)

Coaches these days probably just pray for January to come.

December is:
bowl prep
ESD
Portal scouting
NSD prep (if any)
Recruiting your own players to both play in the bowl and also not transfer

January must feel like a breeze with JUST NSD and back to typical offseason stuff...just out recruiting 60 hours+ a week
They earn their money Year around. Can't believe the salaries MLB dishes insane . College coaches put in way too many hours especially with the new portals .

Reactions: Smokey19rt
So how much would you have been pissed about that missed 283K if you had let it ride? Seems to me he made the right choice.
Sure I'd be pissed, anyone would, but at the end of the day he would've lost $26 for a chance to become a millionaire. Sounds worth it to me.

McCullough had 7 tackles against LSU…. He only missed Bama and Tenn-Martin…. I agree that you can’t necessarily tell anything from either game but Bama did put 49 on us and Tenn-Martins qb threw for over 300 yds against( most in the second half though)
I actually thought slaughter played well for his first start at Bama then. Dude laid some big hits. Bama would have scored 49 with tank too. Tank is just not very good. Good kid, but he needs to sit behind Slaughter. I don’t care if you know every play, he doesn’t make any plays or strike fear in anyone. Slaughter does. It should be Slaughter & Walker 1’s, Tank & Charles 2’s, Turrentine & Thomas 3’s. But I hope the last two crush it in the spring and we have a battle for the safety spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back