Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
France, because there's a bettor that bet them to win the World Cup, it was the last leg of a huge parlay that lasted 9 months and the payout was 557k. He took a cash out for 283k last night. The original bet was $25. I want them to win so he regrets cashing out.

1671388416434.gif

We never root for the books, we support our fellow bettors in arms against the house. Glad he cashed out, legendary play by that guy.

The way I look at that cash out option is this: which result would cause me the most pain?

If I let it ride and lose when I could have cashed out for 200k+.. I’m in shambles.

If I cash out and the bet hits, I have a nice wad of 200k+ of cash to wipe my eyes with. I’ll get over it.

I’ll take the comfort of that wad of cash please.

The way I look at that cash out option is this: which result would cause me the most pain?

If I let it ride and lose when I could have cashed out for 200k+.. I’m in shambles.

If I cash out and the bet hits, I have a nice wad of 200k+ of cash to wipe my eyes with. I’ll get over it.

I’ll take the comfort of that wad of cash please.
He got 10,000x return on an investment that also brought him 8 or 9 months of entertainment value. That's winning.

I watched the first half last night. Just finished the second half this morning. Sucks to lose. There is no way that big of a free throw deficit is legit. They definitely got some home cooking from those officials. Hope we play them again. Oh, and I had to mute Jimmy Dykes 😑
Didn't we have a game like this last year, where we got cooked by the refs? . . oh yeah, it was the Arkansas game.

@Ulysees E. McGill

We should push for a return of Pitz, the ancient Mayan game with the hole on the Wall. . .
The ancient Maya ballgame called pitz was part of Maya political, religious, and social life. Played with a rubber ball ranging in size from that of a softball to a soccer ball, players would attempt to bounce the ball without using their hands through stone hoops attached to the sides of the ball court.

Rules should include that the loser of the game has to sacrifice 1 of their players and 1 of their cheerleaders, 👀

That is crazy close! I’ve seen multiple military plane exhibitions since I was a kid and really thought it was an optical illusion and they were 30 feet apart. With them being staggered that made them look much closer to each other from the ground. From this viewpoint that is insanely close. Heck 30 feet would be insanely close at those speeds.

320507213_822685535465037_6514565945998318073_n.jpg

So how much would you have been pissed about that missed 283K if you had let it ride? Seems to me he made the right choice.
He has horrific logic. He will tell you that the $283k didn't matter, because it was only a $25 bet.

His mind doesn't grasp the fact that the bet turned into $283k as soon as he had the option to cash out for that amount.

He has horrific logic. He will tell you that the $283k didn't matter, because it was only a $25 bet.

His mind doesn't grasp the fact that the bet turned into $283k as soon as he had the option to cash out for that amount.
Like I asked before. If the bet doesn't cash, how much comes out of your account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back