Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
130916.png

This guy just transferred from Yale to SCar.

He looks like he's in his 40's.

It seems that the staff thinks more highly of Tank than our fans do…. Fans see a few splash plays and thinks someone is better without seeing all of that positions responsibilities…. Fans did that with Hadden at the beginning of the year as well…. I have no idea if he should be benched compared to other guys or not…. We can definitely upgrade though if their is a true stud safety available.
I trust WM. Dude's SEC experience is impressive.

Tht said we need moar speed.

Our secondary played like ass this year. We all saw it. Not sure how anyone could deny it. I have to believe the coaches are aware of that. It needs to be fixed. Whether that be better players or better coaching, we need better secondary play.

The fact that he has received a transfer to his account for that amount is very strong evidence it is his.
As soon as the cash out is offered, the bet is worth that amount.

If I bet $5, then I'm offered $50, the bet is now $50. He just can not understand something that is agreed on by 99.99% of the betting world.

As soon as you are aware that you've been offered a cash out, you're letting that amount ride by declining the cashout, not the original bet amount.

I'm am about 100% certain this is a coping mechanism for him, as he's probably lost a huge section of his ass by declining a cash out previously. Now he wants to see other people lose too, probably another coping technique that makes him feel better about his losses.

Still surprised he's here after admitting to constantly trolling the board on purpose for years. . . as he says, to see how far he can go before getting banned.

Titians offensive line is banged up and missing people but wow the OT's are barley laying a hand on the Chargers DE's. The QB doesn't have time to even set up to throw. lol

Reactions: ugg
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back