Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a suspect.

48f5.gif

Here is the video our coach originally replied too… it’s been deleted I think.

Dude doesn’t even have his facts straight. It’s Vescovi with the push. But Arizona guys are jawing…how do you expect our guys to respond? It’s competition, and both teams have been chippy since last year.

As soon as the cash out is offered, the bet is worth that amount.

If I bet $5, then I'm offered $50, the bet is now $50. He just can not understand something that is agreed on by 99.99% of the betting world.

As soon as you are aware that you've been offered a cash out, you're letting that amount ride by declining the cashout, not the original bet amount.

I'm am about 100% certain this is a coping mechanism for him, as he's probably lost a huge section of his ass by declining a cash out previously. Now he wants to see other people lose too, probably another coping technique that makes him feel better about his losses.

Still surprised he's here after admitting to constantly trolling the board on purpose for years. . . as he says, to see how far he can go before getting banned.
I think he likes the villain role. I think he's a fan but absolutely refuses to consider any other opinions about anything.

Personally I think it'd be great if college football did something unique, say create two 16-team super conferences whose champions meet after a single elimination tournament in a grand bowl game; a "super bowl," if you will.
Call it the mega-bowl. Or FANtastic Bowl. "super" Bowl just sounds so... meh...

Dude doesn’t even have his facts straight. It’s Vescovi with the push. But Arizona guys are jawing…how do you expect our guys to respond? It’s competition, and both teams have been chippy since last year.
Why are the even coming over to our huddle after the game? They wanted to start something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back