Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 2 WRs and no DBs, got it.

510250cd-fed9-49ac-a52c-c36f061fc194_text.gif

From Sports Illustrated

1. Houston Texans: QB Will Levis, Kentucky
The most talented quarterback in the draft, Levis has elevated his supporting cast for two years at Kentucky. He has the talent and ability above the shoulders to do the same for the Texans' offense. His upside could make him one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL.

Well stated, SI!

Hard to distill the transcendence of Will Levis into a few short sentences, but SI did a decent job. Only quibble is this idea that he will merely be “one of the best.” Can’t believe they let someone type that but not everything can be caught in an editorial review.

When did I say I don't appreciate it?

I'm just saying he didn't work a "miracle"

What he did was not a miracle.

I am very much aware of the mess he took over, but it did not take a MIRACLE to bring Tennessee back to being the top 10 program that they had been for literally 100 years.

It's literally not a slight at all to Josh, but he already had talent here, he was gifted with the transfer portal and as many resources as any program in America.

He's done a great job. He's an incredible coach, but we weren't so down we needed a miracle. We did not need intervention from God to be back where we belong.
Talent that was here hadn’t done anything and the players that came here from the portal,
Well they are like what we’re getting now, you know the ones that got many of y’all bitchn about not getting any “top” players.

It did not, but it has worked out well for Bama and Georgia.
Yep and Heupels super focused on fit and culture and a top 6 ranking says it’s working pretty darn good.
And the Jeremy Banks “problem “ before the SC game probably drove that to another level for Huep so I’m gonna say a lot are gonna be severely dissatisfied with our portal gets.

I know we have opt outs and lots of folks think bowls don't much matter, but I still am so stoked we're in the Orange Bowl for the first time in a quarter of a century and the first major bowl since the '99 season. This year has been such a fun ride.

I was thinking about it; as bummed as I am at how things ended for the basketball, baseball, and football teams, the moments we got with each of them were amazing. It was so much fun. I don't think I've ever had this much fun as a Vol. Here's to many more years.

I know we have opt outs and lots of folks think bowls don't much matter, but I still am so stoked we're in the Orange Bowl for the first time in a quarter of a century and the first major bowl since the '99 season. This year has been such a fun ride.

I was thinking about it; as bummed as I am at how things ended for the basketball, baseball, and football teams, the moments we got with each of them were amazing. It was so much fun. I don't think I've ever had this much fun as a Vol. Here's to many more years.
It's so awesome being an everything school again. It's been so long since we've had the right people running things on the hill. I honestly didn't know if we'd ever see that again. I know I'll not take it for granted this time and will enjoy every bit of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back