Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I say I don't appreciate it?

I'm just saying he didn't work a "miracle"

What he did was not a miracle.

I am very much aware of the mess he took over, but it did not take a MIRACLE to bring Tennessee back to being the top 10 program that they had been for literally 100 years.

It's literally not a slight at all to Josh, but he already had talent here, he was gifted with the transfer portal and as many resources as any program in America.

He's done a great job. He's an incredible coach, but we weren't so down we needed a miracle. We did not need intervention from God to be back where we belong.
And yet you said the other coach needed a MIRACLE FROM GOD to go from 1 win to 6. That sure is impressive.

Not as impressive as going from 3 wins to 10 in the SEC in 2 years.

We just disagree.

Last edited:
Actually we are hosting one person. Arch Manning who will be hosted by Nico. We are looking at signing the #1 and #2 recruit for 2023, it just so happens they play the same spot. Although Nico might take a walk-on scholly since he wants to play Volleyball as well.

Now that’s one heck of a rumor. 🤣

No signing day rumors, but got a good one for portal.

Hearing we have 2 silent big time DBs from the portal. One will flip from a rival. Can't wait til it's announced.
fire-puppet.gif

If going from 1 win to 6

And yet you said the other coach needed a MIRACLE FROM GOD to go from 1 win to 6. That sure is impressive.

Not as impressive as going from 3 wins to 10 in the SEC in 2 years.

We just disagree.
One’s right and one isn’t. That simple. If a coached team needed miracles to get his team 6-6 versus a rebuild two SHORT years ago to where we are now. That’s G_D given coaching skill. There’s not a one of us that thought it would be possible. If there’s one among us that thought it was, show your facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back