Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll see if the Ellarbee effect holds as well as Garner’s on the defensive side. He no doubt develops what’s there at a high level. When he’s doing the shopping, how Reddick and Karic fare will contribute to his final grade. Mincey/Crawford at LT were his call and represent well. It’s all about hitting way more often than the inevitable misses , and the MISSING on OL choices was a major factor in our 15 years in the wilderness.
I agree, but he turned Marcus Tatum into a competent OL. That's impressive enough of a resume to me.

I agree, but he turned Marcus Tatum into a competent OL. That's impressive enough of a resume to me.

Not even that, you can see the difference in our oline play the last two years compared to the last 15 lol

I want to keep Elarbee as long as possible, I feel the same way about RG, Pope and Coach Chilli. The rest can be replaced, if needed be down the road.

I wasn't sad when Golesh left and wouldn't be sad if Hazle left. No offense to those guys, but like everyone has said, Heupel makes it happen.

Not even that, you can see the difference in our oline play the last two years compared to the last 15 lol

I want to keep Elarbee as long as possible, I feel the same way about RG, Pope and Coach Chilli. The rest can be replaced, if needed be down the road.

I wasn't sad when Golesh left and wouldn't be sad if Hazle left. No offense to those guys, but like everyone has said, Heupel makes it happen.
Elarbee will be here as long as Heupel is here.

3dd81ac1-356c-4511-ae01-a0be301a926a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back