Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think we are all going to be surprised at what a great pickup this is gonna be next season... I think this kid will straight ball in our system...
I agree, but I think we need another portal TE. Maybe two for depth. Unless Warren decides to come back.

I agree, but I think we need another portal TE. Maybe two for depth. Unless Warren decides to come back.

agree... sounds like with what @LA Vol mentioned several days ago, we've got some kids on pause until the bowl season is over and will start to pull the trigger... we may have a few silents waiting for the go ahead nod...

3dd81ac1-356c-4511-ae01-a0be301a926a.jpg

McCallan = Ace, confirmed.

I have a friend that lives in Montana. I believe he was former special forces in Israel but he doesn't talk about it. Best fit man in their 70's that I have ever met. His business is intelligence. He hunts by himself and has 10 freezers in his basement packed full of deer, bison, elk, trout, and moose. Sends me jerky every year for Christmas. I bet he saw the weather this morning and decided it's a great day to have a cup of coffee on the porch shirtless and shoeless. That man is amazing.

Text thread with my friend Dan.

1671637768836.png

Any signing day eve rumors floating about?

@MetalVolunteer @KingNico @LA Vol

Somebody could at least make something up.

Chalk. Most of the class is already practicing with the team, and the rest wanted their spot. Working it out with Bishop won't be viewed as a gamechanger-- and not working it out won't be seen as a loss. Getting back in it with guys they slow-played didn't have much juice-- on either side. Coaches landed most of what they wanted from those available now and will have others visit in January after the season wraps. Chance for bigger booms will come later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back